Content marketing is on the top of the latest digital marketing trends. This content marketing share in the trend approximate 20%. Marketers aggressively moving towards inbound marketing where content marketing plays most important role.
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
What is Content Marketing and Its Examples
Where at one side digital world and marketers moving strategically towards this approach. Spammers and grey hats taking this opportunity and creating lots of junk content which has no use. I just wanted help and guide bloggers to follow certain guidelines while they write blogs, create content and syndicate that.
Content Marketing Tips and Guidelines for Bloggers
Here are few tips what you call it Tips, Guidelines or Content Marketing Strategy.
- Don’t Create Content Just to Gain SEO score or content stuffed with keywords.
- Few budding bloggers writing duplicate kind of blogs or articles.
- Bloggers should write blogs and articles which add value to content and help readers
- According to Latest web analytics users are just scanning the content and not reading it completely.
- Apply custom analytics for content marketing goals and review time spent on page.
- Give genuine Reviews for products and services. Many Bloggers moving towards paid reviews.
- Do not rely on single earning source for blogging choose from best and suits to your blogging model.
Conclusion – Don’t repeat content marketing mistakes. Follow the qualitative guidelines and avoid all content marketing mistakes. The average buyer guides themselves through 70% to 85% of online channels before contacting a brand or salesperson. 79% of buyers research online before setting foot in any store. Consumers spend an average of 45 days conducting online research before buying any valuable product or service.